AN OPEN POTTERY STUDIO…….
15 foot ceilings watch over 100 year old wood floors. Nearly 200 sq. ft. of picture windows let in the summer sunlight while warm track lighting keeps us playing into the evenings during the longer winter months.
* We are open Wednesday through Sunday from noon till 9pm. We are open to fit your schedule.
* With ten wheels, a large slab roller and large canvas tables so you will never have to wait for equipment or a place to work.
* We stock six different clay bodies, including porcelain and sculptural.
* We are proud to be a Georgies distributor. We can order all sorts of goodies.
* YES! We have a raku kiln and fire as weather permits.
* We fire to cone six oxidation and as often as possible.
* We have an extensive glaze selection and a great glaze lab. We love to experiment!
* We can best serve the hobby potter or the serious artist. We aren’t really set up for the production or high-volume potter.